Calling all budding junior Masterchefs. This Spring Break, join Teaching Table for a kids culinary intensive at CookSpace in Brooklyn. Participants will work collaboratively to prepare their morning snack, lunch and dessert, applying proper culinary techniques, discussing flavor combinations and learning about the origins of traditional foods. Participants will also develop and write their own recipes. For ages 6-11.
- morning snack | fruit smoothies and veggie rolls
- lunch | hand-rolled green ravioli with selection of fillings and sauces including, pesto, tomato basil or sage brown butter
- dessert | homemade cookies :)
Notes to parents:
- You can drop your child off for this fully supervised 4-hr cooking workshop.
- Cook Space and Teaching Table have considered offering this workshop across multiple days during spring break and in the summer if parents and children express interest.
- If you can't make it on April 4th, we'll be doing this again on June 7th (chancellor's day). Save the Date!
Limited space available. Register Today!