You don't need to be a teacher to appreciate a good make-ahead lunch that tastes just as good on the go as it did the moment you made it. In this class, you will develop dishes that you can prepare ahead, pack up and eat in the middle of your hectic work week. Take this class if you are looking for creative ideas and strategies for eating freshly made nourishing meals instead of fattening costly take-out for lunch and/or have limited time in your workday to find good food. This class will be all vegetarian.
Menu items could include 4-5 or variations of the following:
- Shaved Brussel Sprouts, Apple and Walnut Salad with Spiced Chickpeas
- Asparagus Quiche with Whole Wheat Herb Crust
- Tartine of Roasted Garlic & White Bean Spread, Pickled Radishes
- Scratch-made Apricot & Pistachio Granola
- Cream of Cauliflower and Almond Soup
- Grain Bowl: Garlicky Broccoli, Wheat Berries, & French Lentils in a Pesto Sauce
Cost: $53 per person, pay via venmo, check, paypal or credit card
Limited space available. Reserve your spot now! You can influence the menu, so tell me what you like and want to learn.